Virtual Reference & Helpdesk
Ensure your users get the answers they need, whenever and wherever.
LibChat Lets You Connect with Patrons Anywhere
LibChat is the premier chat reference tool used by thousands of libraries worldwide. Comprehensive chat functionality, screensharing, file-sharing, proactive chat widgets, and integrated workflows make LibChat an easy choice.
- Create multiple chat departments that reflect your workflows & needs.
- LibChat Dashboard makes it easy to monitor one, two, or even more chats at the same time.
- Create unlimited chat widgets of different types, and embed them anywhere.
- Screensharing option is available, helping librarians show patrons how to search and use library content.
- After each chat session, a transcript is emailed to the patron, with full details of the chat.
- Detailed statistics and analytics reports help with staffing and reference service evaluations.
Embed LibChat Widgets In Courseware
LibChat widgets can be embedded into courseware pages with LibGuides CMS LTI connector, making library reference service available from inside individual course pages.
Embed LibChat Widgets in ILS and Discovery layer pages
Searchable FAQs for Anytime Self-Service Help
Create a community knowledge base portal with FAQ entries containing videos, rich media, documents, and any info necessary for your users to find the answers they need.
- Create unlimited FAQs and organize them into Groups
- Include multimedia files (videos, files, pictures, etc.) to FAQs
- Embed FAQ widgets into any of your websites for easy-finding
- Increase FAQ content reach by embedding them in LibGuides
- Share FAQs during LibChats and use them in self-service Chatbot flows
- Create FAQs from patron questions with privacy info scrubbed
- Access-restricted internal FAQ groups for storing institutional knowledge
Everything You Need To Provide Exemplary Customer Service
LibAnswers has all the features you need to provide service that will wow your patrons - everything from FAQs, chat, email, texting, and even screensharing. LibAnswers is the answer!