Manage event calendars for onsite, online, and hybrid events, including attendee management, statistics, and more!
Create a Calendar That Works for Your Needs
With so many customization options, your library's event calendars will look and feel like an integral part of your online presence.
- Event categories and tagging to help patrons navigate your event offerings.
- Create separate calendars for user groups or buildings/branches.
- Time-zone support for both in-person and online events.
- Create custom event URLs for easy sharing and promotion.
- Use plug & play widgets to embed events or full calendars on any website.
- Control who creates and publishes events with Publishing Workflows.
Built-In Event and Attendee Management Tools
From patron registration forms to email reminders, LibCal offers a central hub for all of your event communication needs. Easily create and use templates to keep patrons informed and streamline workflows.
- Customizable event registration forms & waitlist management.
- Easily offer and manage in-person, online, or hybrid events.
- Seamless integration with Equipment Booking and Space Booking modules for location and optional equipment.
- Promote events with custom event URLs and social media integration.
- Create event & email templates for automation and reuse.