Email Marketing & Engagement
Step up your library’s email marketing and engagement game with Springshare's LibConnect.
Plan Email Campaigns and Create Email Newsletters
Everything in LibGuides is reusable. Share links, content, pages, and guide templates across your institution or with the community.
500,000+ Guides to Share
Reuse guides from the LibGuides community and benefit from the knowledge and best practices of librarians worldwide.
Our LTI Module for LibGuides CMS enables you to insert targeted library resources into any LTI-compliant courseware platform.
APIs and Widgets
All content within LibGuides (links, RSS feeds, documents, etc…) can be integrated within any website using our easy-to-use widgets and powerful RESTful APIs.
Distribute Your Content
Turn your LibGuides into an easy-to-use repository of librarian-created content and distribute it into Courseware, Facebook, Blogs, Discovery Layer, OPAC, or into any other website.
Pre-made Templates, Drag & Drop Email Builder
- The LibGuides dataset allows you to analyze the total number of public page views, user sessions, and published vs. total guides.
- Connect your LibCal system to your Calendaring dataset to sync your aggregate event, appointment, space booking, and equipment booking data automatically
- The LibWizard dataset allows you to import information about form submissions from your LibWizard site for in-depth analysis of how your forms are used.
- Connect your LibAnswers system to your Reference dataset to automatically keep track of the number of tickets, FAQ views, and LibChat sessions.
Customize Messaging With User Segmentation
- Import patron data from ILS and other sources to identify audiences to send targeted marketing emails
- Build profiles by type (Person or Organization), assemble unique data for each type, set a librarian liaison, and more
- Define granular metadata about your patrons, friends, volunteers, donors, or partners to gain a better understanding of your community
- Evaluate the success of your email campaigns with LibConnect's robust analytics